Wednesday 5 June 2013

Project Progress

6.5.13
So far, I've gotten a few people to participate in my research study.  It felt really good counseling one of the subjects on her medication.  The doctor had recently switched her over from lisinopril to losartan so she had a lot of questions.

Today a woman wasn't interested in participating but thanked me for asking her if she any questions because she said many people usually don't ask and just sell the medications.

This project has really helped me realize how difficult it is to conduct research because not everyone is willing to participate even when it is in their best interest.  I wish I had more time here so I could have the opportunity to reach out to more people, but I will do the best I can with the little time I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment